Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#8 & 9 RSS and newsfeeds

I set up my Bloglines account and added some feeds...but the whole thing was a bit tricky I thought, particularly the Share thing. I wanted my feeds to to be shown on my blog, not just the names of the sites. Also, the link for the first site that I put on the blog was wrong. Anyway, I probably still need to go back and have another look. In the end I worked out that I could add feed content to my blog by using Blogger's add feed content feature in the Add Page Element section. To do this I simply inserted the URL for the feed. I got the URL by right clicking on the RSS symbol or by going into the feed page. This hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be but I have learnt something.

No comments: